Collection of all ADF Mapping Data Flow videos
ADF Mapping Flow
Did you use the Dataflow preview functionality in Azure Data Factory? This has recently be renamed to Mapping Data Flows.
All video’s which the ADF team has created, are collected.
- ADF Data Flow: Overview
- ADF Data Flow: Data Flow Scenarios
- ADF Data Flows: Getting started
- Getting started with ADF Data Flows from Altius
- Getting started with Mapping Data Flows by Adam from Azure 4 Everyone
Debug and Prep:
- ADF Data Flow: Debug Session, Pt 1
- ADF Data Flow: Debug Session, Pt 2 Data Prep
- ADF Data Flow: Debug and Test Lifecycle
- Mapping and Wrangling: Data Exploration
- Debug and testing End-to-End in Mapping Data Flows
- Data Masking for Sensitive Data
- Benchmark Timings
- Dynamically optimize data flow cluster size at runtime
- ADF Data Flows: Joins
- ADF Data Flows: Pivot Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Window Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Alter Row Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Surrogate Key Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Lookup Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Aggregate Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Derived Column Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Union Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Unpivot Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Exists Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Filter Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Conditional Split Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Select and New Branch
- ADF Data Flows: Flatten Transformation
- ADF Data Flow Sources: CosmosDB
- Fuzzy Lookups
- Quick Transformations
- Drifted Columns using Pivot
- Source & Sink Transformations: Partitioned Files
- ADF Data Flows: New Datasets Parquet and Delimited Text
- JSON Transformations
- Infer Data Types
- Dynamic Joins and Lookups
- ADF Data Flow: Monitoring UX
- ADF Data Flow: Data Lineage
- ADF Data Flow: Optimize Data Flows
- ADF Data Flow: Iterate files with parameters
- ADF Data Flow: Decrease start-up times
- ADF Data Flow Perf: SQL DB
- Optimize compute environment
- ADF Data Flow: Staging Data Pattern
- ADF Data Flow: Clean Addresses Pattern
- ADF Data Flow: ETL DW Load Pattern
- ADF Data Flow: Deduplication of your Data
- ADF Data Flow: Merge Files
- ADF Data Flow: SCD Type 1 Overwrite
- ADF Data Flow: SCD Type 2 History
- ADF Data Flow: Fact Table Loading
- ADF Data Flow: Logical Models
- ADF Data Flow: Detect source data changes
- ADF Data Flow: Schema Drift Handling
- Flexible Schema Handling with Schema Drift
- ADF Data Flow: Parameters
- Transform SQL Server on-prem with delta data loading pattern
- SCD Type 1 and Type 2 demo by Bob Rubocki
- Rule-based Mapping
- Distinct Row & Row Counts
- Handling truncation errors
- Partition your files in the data lake
- Intelligent data routing
- Transform and Create Multiple Tables
- Data Quality Patterns
- Self-join patterns
- Data lake file output options
- Evolving database schema handling
Do you want to know more or you want to try out some examples, you can find them here
Feel free to leave a comment
New functionalities and featuresLast week, a number of great new functionalities and features were added within Azure Data Factory. I would like to take you in some details in the blog below:Customer key With this new functionality you can add extra security to your...
Yeah, my first blog is LIVEAfter a good talk with Reza Rad from RADACAD during SQLSatHolland, I decided to start my first blog!Knowledge sharing is very important, it gives me a lot of energy. But it also gives others people in the community energies to pick up new...
Help I deleted my Logical ServerOOPS Have you ever experienced that you accidentally deleted your Logical Server in Azure? Because, for example, you made your Pipeline wrong. Surely. And of course you didn't have a backup in your storage either.Well I must confess...
Microsoft Ignite 2019MSIgnite 2019 has almost come to an end. A lot of new Annoucement have been released and presented. Would you also like to know which announcements have been made?Microsoft has released during MSIgnite a "Book of News". This book contains all new...
Calculate the Last DayToday I needed to calculate the last day of the previous month for a Customer.Ever heard from the function EOMONTH? Searching on the web I came across a function I never heard from before EOMONTH, this function can be used as of SQL Server 2012....
Working from home It has now been exactly 7 weeks since I started working from home. In the beginning this went with full energy, but now gradually the energy and the focus on the work is starting to drain.I'm the only one in here? I'm sure, I'm not. I regularly hear...
Meta Data ActivityToday my pipelines in Azure Data Factory (ADF) suddenly stopped working. The output structure was not found. Quit strange while these pipelines have been running for weeks. Invalid Template After debugging my Pipeline I found out the...
Azure Purview Ignite 2021 AnnoucementPricing This week the Azure Purview announced that they will extend the Azure Purview offer to provision 4 Capacity Units of the Data Map for free till May 31, 2021! Charging will start on June 1, 2021. Great news for customer who...
10 Days of Azure Synapse AnalyticsFor the next 10 days, every day a different topic is explained about Azure Synapse Analytics. The shortest and easiest way to see how Azure Synapse Analytics can help you, to make decisions within your data landscape.Day 1...