Collection of all ADF Mapping Data Flow videos
ADF Mapping Flow
Did you use the Dataflow preview functionality in Azure Data Factory? This has recently be renamed to Mapping Data Flows.
All video’s which the ADF team has created, are collected.
- ADF Data Flow: Overview
- ADF Data Flow: Data Flow Scenarios
- ADF Data Flows: Getting started
- Getting started with ADF Data Flows from Altius
- Getting started with Mapping Data Flows by Adam from Azure 4 Everyone
Debug and Prep:
- ADF Data Flow: Debug Session, Pt 1
- ADF Data Flow: Debug Session, Pt 2 Data Prep
- ADF Data Flow: Debug and Test Lifecycle
- Mapping and Wrangling: Data Exploration
- Debug and testing End-to-End in Mapping Data Flows
- Data Masking for Sensitive Data
- Benchmark Timings
- Dynamically optimize data flow cluster size at runtime
- ADF Data Flows: Joins
- ADF Data Flows: Pivot Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Window Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Alter Row Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Surrogate Key Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Lookup Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Aggregate Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Derived Column Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Union Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Unpivot Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Exists Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Filter Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Conditional Split Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Select and New Branch
- ADF Data Flows: Flatten Transformation
- ADF Data Flow Sources: CosmosDB
- Fuzzy Lookups
- Quick Transformations
- Drifted Columns using Pivot
- Source & Sink Transformations: Partitioned Files
- ADF Data Flows: New Datasets Parquet and Delimited Text
- JSON Transformations
- Infer Data Types
- Dynamic Joins and Lookups
- ADF Data Flow: Monitoring UX
- ADF Data Flow: Data Lineage
- ADF Data Flow: Optimize Data Flows
- ADF Data Flow: Iterate files with parameters
- ADF Data Flow: Decrease start-up times
- ADF Data Flow Perf: SQL DB
- Optimize compute environment
- ADF Data Flow: Staging Data Pattern
- ADF Data Flow: Clean Addresses Pattern
- ADF Data Flow: ETL DW Load Pattern
- ADF Data Flow: Deduplication of your Data
- ADF Data Flow: Merge Files
- ADF Data Flow: SCD Type 1 Overwrite
- ADF Data Flow: SCD Type 2 History
- ADF Data Flow: Fact Table Loading
- ADF Data Flow: Logical Models
- ADF Data Flow: Detect source data changes
- ADF Data Flow: Schema Drift Handling
- Flexible Schema Handling with Schema Drift
- ADF Data Flow: Parameters
- Transform SQL Server on-prem with delta data loading pattern
- SCD Type 1 and Type 2 demo by Bob Rubocki
- Rule-based Mapping
- Distinct Row & Row Counts
- Handling truncation errors
- Partition your files in the data lake
- Intelligent data routing
- Transform and Create Multiple Tables
- Data Quality Patterns
- Self-join patterns
- Data lake file output options
- Evolving database schema handling
Do you want to know more or you want to try out some examples, you can find them here
Feel free to leave a comment
Working from home It has now been exactly 7 weeks since I started working from home. In the beginning this went with full energy, but now gradually the energy and the focus on the work is starting to drain.I'm the only one in here? I'm sure, I'm not. I regularly hear...
Azure Subscription Usages for SQL Server Last week we reached our Logical server Quota in Azure. By default you're only allowed to add 20 Logical Servers, but we wanted to have some more for testing purposes.Microsoft Support You can submit a support ticket trough...
New functionalities and featuresLast week, a number of great new functionalities and features were added within Azure Data Factory. I would like to take you in some details in the blog below:Customer key With this new functionality you can add extra security to your...
How can I enable Pattern Rules?Pattern Rules Last night I was preparing for a demo with Azure Purview. As always, I walk through all the activity hubs to see if there are any new options. This time I noticed that the Pattern Rules option was greyed out. Resource Set...
DataSaturday NL 2019Date: 5 th October Location: Pathé Leidsche Rijn Data Saturday Holland is the new name for SQL Saturday Holland. A new start a new location and wow what a top location, Pathé Leidsche Rijn. A cinema with 7 screens and ranging from 180 to 668 seats....
Azure Synapse Analytics Insights for all Azure Synapse provides a breathtaking view of your data across data warehouses and big data analytics systems. Bringing these two worlds together into a single service is challenging as it requires unifying similar...
Goodbye 2020 Started to work for InSpark Last year was certainly an eventful year. Started with a new job at InSpark and after 10 weeks we all know what happened, the first intelligent lockdown. The Netherlands was partially locked, but our office was immediately...
Saving a PipelineAnother great improvement in Azure Data Factory. Saving you template!How can you save your template? First of all you need to connect your Azure Data Factory to a GIT integration. Both Azure DevOps GIT and GitHub are supported. Please follow this...
Maintenance and Service Healths in AzureI get often questions, is there no maintenance in Azure. Like every data center, the Azure data center also needs maintenance. You can even be notified when a specific service, in a specific data center, has scheduled...