Collection of all ADF Mapping Data Flow videos
ADF Mapping Flow
Did you use the Dataflow preview functionality in Azure Data Factory? This has recently be renamed to Mapping Data Flows.
All video’s which the ADF team has created, are collected.
- ADF Data Flow: Overview
- ADF Data Flow: Data Flow Scenarios
- ADF Data Flows: Getting started
- Getting started with ADF Data Flows from Altius
- Getting started with Mapping Data Flows by Adam from Azure 4 Everyone
Debug and Prep:
- ADF Data Flow: Debug Session, Pt 1
- ADF Data Flow: Debug Session, Pt 2 Data Prep
- ADF Data Flow: Debug and Test Lifecycle
- Mapping and Wrangling: Data Exploration
- Debug and testing End-to-End in Mapping Data Flows
- Data Masking for Sensitive Data
- Benchmark Timings
- Dynamically optimize data flow cluster size at runtime
- ADF Data Flows: Joins
- ADF Data Flows: Pivot Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Window Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Alter Row Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Surrogate Key Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Lookup Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Aggregate Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Derived Column Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Union Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Unpivot Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Exists Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Filter Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Conditional Split Transformation
- ADF Data Flows: Select and New Branch
- ADF Data Flows: Flatten Transformation
- ADF Data Flow Sources: CosmosDB
- Fuzzy Lookups
- Quick Transformations
- Drifted Columns using Pivot
- Source & Sink Transformations: Partitioned Files
- ADF Data Flows: New Datasets Parquet and Delimited Text
- JSON Transformations
- Infer Data Types
- Dynamic Joins and Lookups
- ADF Data Flow: Monitoring UX
- ADF Data Flow: Data Lineage
- ADF Data Flow: Optimize Data Flows
- ADF Data Flow: Iterate files with parameters
- ADF Data Flow: Decrease start-up times
- ADF Data Flow Perf: SQL DB
- Optimize compute environment
- ADF Data Flow: Staging Data Pattern
- ADF Data Flow: Clean Addresses Pattern
- ADF Data Flow: ETL DW Load Pattern
- ADF Data Flow: Deduplication of your Data
- ADF Data Flow: Merge Files
- ADF Data Flow: SCD Type 1 Overwrite
- ADF Data Flow: SCD Type 2 History
- ADF Data Flow: Fact Table Loading
- ADF Data Flow: Logical Models
- ADF Data Flow: Detect source data changes
- ADF Data Flow: Schema Drift Handling
- Flexible Schema Handling with Schema Drift
- ADF Data Flow: Parameters
- Transform SQL Server on-prem with delta data loading pattern
- SCD Type 1 and Type 2 demo by Bob Rubocki
- Rule-based Mapping
- Distinct Row & Row Counts
- Handling truncation errors
- Partition your files in the data lake
- Intelligent data routing
- Transform and Create Multiple Tables
- Data Quality Patterns
- Self-join patterns
- Data lake file output options
- Evolving database schema handling
Do you want to know more or you want to try out some examples, you can find them here
Feel free to leave a comment
Maintenance and Service Healths in AzureI get often questions, is there no maintenance in Azure. Like every data center, the Azure data center also needs maintenance. You can even be notified when a specific service, in a specific data center, has scheduled...
Working from home It has now been exactly 7 weeks since I started working from home. In the beginning this went with full energy, but now gradually the energy and the focus on the work is starting to drain.I'm the only one in here? I'm sure, I'm not. I regularly hear...
Azure Data Factory HackathonAround the clock During the event 'Around the clock Azure SQL and Azure Data Factory' event on Feb 3, 2021, they kicked-off the Azure Data Factory (ADF) Hackathon. Recording of this event can be found here.Winner I submitted a ADF Pipeline...
Parameterize Linked Services For my Azure Data Factory solution I wanted to Parameterize properties in my Linked Services. Not all properties are Parameterized by default through the UI. But there's another way to achieve this. Linked Service Open your existing...
New functionalities and featuresLast week, a number of great new functionalities and features were added within Azure Data Factory. I would like to take you in some details in the blog below:Customer key With this new functionality you can add extra security to your...
Billing for Azure Purview(Public Preview)As of January 20th 2021 0:00 UTC Azure Purview will starts billing.Preview From January 20 ,2021 Azure Purview will start billing. During the Public Preview, you will only be billed if you exceed the 4 capacity units for Azure...
Azure DevOpsMore and more users are starting with Azure DevOps. Azure DevOps can be used for up to 5 users free of charge and is therefore a great start to start a project. Build and Release I will not describe what Azure DevOps can do, because that is too much to...
Saving a PipelineAnother great improvement in Azure Data Factory. Saving you template!How can you save your template? First of all you need to connect your Azure Data Factory to a GIT integration. Both Azure DevOps GIT and GitHub are supported. Please follow this...
Azure Synapse Analytics Code repositoryI just opened my Azure Synapse Analytics Workspace and got a great surprise, the option Git Configuration is available as of today. After a long wait, today the Git Configuration option became available in Azure Synapse...
Data Factory pricingAre you also having problems to understand the Pricing Model for Azure Data Factory? After some research on the internet I came across an article which I wanted to share with you. ADFV2 Pricing ExamplesFeel free to leave a comment